Can’t find precisely what you’re looking for? Design your own tour! We can create bespoke tours for groups of 10 or more. Whether you want to learn more about Scottish history, visit our most famous whisky distilleries or explore the locations of your favourite films, we can tailor tours to your interests and preferences.
If your group consists of 10 or more people, we can tailor a day tour or multi-day tour to your specific interests. With many years experience of working with overseas groups, we can help you create a truly bespoke tour that will maximise your time in Scotland, complete with guide and comfortable, air-conditioned coach.
Below are some examples of the tours we have created in the past to give you a flavour of what we can do for you and your group.
Private tour suggestions
- North Berwick: Glenkinchie Distillery – North Berwick – Forth Bridges – St Andrews.
- Stirling: Stirling Castle – Trossachs National Park – Loch Katrine – Whisky Distillery.
- Pitlochry: Pitlochry – Blair Atholl Castle – Highlands – Whisky Distillery.
- Loch Ness: Glencoe – Fort Augustus – Ben Nevis – Highlands – Loch Ness – Urquhart Castle – Loch Ness Cruise.
- Lake District: Moffat – Ullswater – Kirkstone Pass – Bowness – Windermere – Ambleside – Grasmere – Dove Cottage – Gretna Green.
- West Highlands: Oban – Kilchurn Castle – Dunstaffnage Castle – Inveraray.
- Scottish Borders: Scott’s View – Jedburgh – Melrose – Abbotsford House.
- Half or full day City Sightseeing by coach.
- Edinburgh walking tours – contact us for details.
Our executive coaches all have reclining seats, air conditioning, heating, toilet and washroom facilities, double glazing, blinds and curtains, video and DVD screens, stereo system and public address systems on board. All these features ensure that our passengers have a relaxing and comfortable journey.