Two Day Loch Ness Shore Experience
Duration: 36 hours (approx)
Discover the legends of Loch Ness, the history of Inverness, the ancient battlefield of Culloden and the beautiful landscapes of the Highlands on this two day experience.
Our tour departs from Edinburgh Caffé Nero (by St Giles Cathedral), 1 Parliament Square, Edinburgh, EH1 1RE and heads north to Glen Coe. Take in the stunning heights of Ben Nevis, Britain’s highest mountain, and the majestic sweep of the Great Glen. As we drive along the shores of Loch Ness, keep your eyes peeled incase Nessie makes an appearance. Enjoy a relaxing overnight stay near Loch Ness. Your choice of guest house or hotel accommodation, including breakfast and a warm Highland welcome, is included in the price.
The next day, after your hearty breakfast, it’s time to go Nessie hunting! You can opt to take a cruise on Loch Ness* to make the most of the experience.
We then drive through Inverness to visit Culloden*, last stand of the Jacobites against the British government forces. Then we’ll pass the stunning Cairngorm mountains, stopping en-route to visit a distillery* and discover how whisky is produced, before returning to Edinburgh.
*Optional extra – subject to seasonal availability.
We operate this tour in conjunction with Highland Experience Tours.
- Departure – 0815
- Return – 1900
- Tour prices – From £124
- Tour duration – 36 hours
- Timings and stop duration are approximate.
Dates of Operation:
- Tuesdays: from 02 April 2019 to 30 September 2019.
- Saturdays: All year around, from 05 January 2019 to 31 March 2020.
If you would like to make a booking for this tour in August or September please check availability before booking. Email [email protected] or telephone 0131 557 0162.
Prices include accommodation, guide & transport.
Please contact us to book a concession/child ticket.
Youth Hostel :
- Adult Shared Dorm £124.00
- Senior/Student/ Child Shared Dorm £119.00
Prices per person (pp) based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room.
Guest House/B&B (Standard room with breakfast):
- Adult Twin Room £150.00 pp
- Senior/Student/ Child Twin Room £140.00 pp
- Single Room £170.00 (In order to get this price book a concession ticket)
Hotel (with breakfast):
- Adult Twin Room £200.00 pp
- Senior/Student/ Child Twin Room £190.00 pp
- Single Room £220.00 (In order to get this price book a concession ticket)
Guest House/B&B (En-suite room with breakfast):
- Adult Twin Room £185.00 pp
- Senior/Student/ Child Twin Room £175.00 pp
- Single Room £205.00 (In order to get this price book a concession ticket)